Clinical Trial Nurse Coordinator
The Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc's Research Division makes a vital contribution to the study of skin diseases in Australia and has been responsible for conducting many clinical trials over the years, as well as supporting projects co-ordinated through the Department of Dermatology at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
Associate Professor Peter Foley BMedSc, MBBS, MD, FACD is the Director of the Foundation's Research Division, and an experienced team of clinical trials nurse coordinators and clinical trials administration officers assist in the operation of this division.
The Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc is located in Carlton, Victoria and is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Clinical Trial Nurse Co-ordinator. The role is a Full time, fixed 12month contract with possibility of extension.
The Clinical Trials Nurse will primarily coordinate commercial clinical trials conducted by the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc. Working under the direction of Associate Professor Peter Foley they will be responsible for provision of care to clinical trial participants and ensuring that trials are conducted in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines and with HREC approved protocols.
You can access a copy of the full position description here.
Key skills and experience:
• Enrolled Nurse with Medication endorsement
• Clinical trials experience preferred
• High quality clinical and care skills
• Must be a team player with an ability to also work autonomously
• Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Efficient time management and organisation are crucial
• Professional working environment
• Training and ongoing education
• Salary Packaging
Commensurate with experience and in line with the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc EBA.
Please ensure your application includes the following:
• Covering letter outlining your suitability for the role
• Current curriculum vitae/resume which should include:
• Full name, address, telephone number and email address;
• Details of education, professional training and qualifications
• Employment history, including present position
• Name and email contact of at least two referees.
Applications close at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 18th April, 2017.
All applications must be submitted online and any enquiries may be directed to Stephanie Buchanan, (tel) 03 9623 9448, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org