We appreciate receiving feedback from patients. It is important that we understand how our patients really feel about the service and support they receive.
You might have some suggestions about how we could improve the level of service we provide patients.
We value this feedback because it can really make a difference to the level of care and support we provide our patients.
There are several ways you can provide feedback:
- Fill in the Feedback Form below, and submit
- Complete the paper form available at our Reception, and hand it in while you are at the Foundation – or post it to us at the address shown on the form
- Call our office on 03 9623 9400, and ask for the Patient and Customer Services Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a letter to the Patient and Customer Services Manager, Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc, Level 1, 80 Drummond Street, Carlton Vic 3053.
Your feedback will certainly not affect the level of your care. In fact, it often goes to improving the level of care for all our patients, including you.
It is important, and our Patient and Customer Services Manager will thoroughly investigate any concerns you might have and work hard to resolve them quickly.
As part of our Open Disclosure commitments, the Patient and Customer Services Manager will discuss them with you, to let you know what has been done.
Your feedback is important to us.